Instagram does not automatically upload the Reels thumbnails to third-party apps.
Here's how you can manually access this feature:
- Switch your personal Instagram account into a Business or Creator account.
- Link your Business or Creator account to a Facebook page.
Check out Facebook's Help Center for steps 1 and 2.
- Authenticate your Facebook account through UNUM.
After you've successfully linked your business page to your Instagram account, go to your UNUM account and tap the "Manage Integrations" button.
Next, click on "Add Account", then tap the "Instagram Creator of Business" button.
You will then be prompted to authenticate through your Facebook page.
Your account should now be accessible as a business profile and you can take advantage of adding your Reels post to UNUM grid space!
To add Reels to your feed:
1. Locate the video in the Reel tab.
2. Tap the “...” button.
3. Tap “Copy link”.
4. Login into your UNUM account.
5. Go to your grid space and tap the “+” button in the toolbar.
6. Select “Add Reels.
7. Paste the Instagram link and click “Add to Space”.
In case you get an error message (shown below), don’t worry! All you need to do is choose the date and time the video was posted.
That’s it! Your posted Instagram Reels will now load into your grid space.