Some users have been reporting that their Instagram feed isn't loading or are greeted with a blank or white screen when they open the app.
For those who are experiencing this issue, please approve all required permissions. Here's how:
1. Go to your Facebook account.
2. Click in the top right of Facebook.
3. Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
4. Click Business Integrations.
5. Find UNUM in the list of active apps and websites.
6. Make sure all permissions are approved and then click "Save".
Please sign in to leave a comment.