You no longer have to guess what is working or not for your audience - we will tell you!
UNUM Insights will help you to understand how your content is perceived by your audience and how your page is growing. This way, you can easily plan your social media strategy.
To get started, tap on the analytics icon on the right side of your screen.
To access Insights, you need an Instagram business account. The good news? If you're already using a personal account, you can switch to a business profile. To switch your profile to a business account:
- Go to your profile and tap in the upper right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- For some accounts, the Switch to Professional Account option will be listed directly under Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Switch to Professional Account.
- Tap Continue.
- Select a Category for your business and tap Done.
- Tap OK to confirm.
After converting your Instagram into a business account, connect the said account to a Facebook page.
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts center at the bottom, then tap Set up accounts center.
- Tap Add Facebook account and log in to or select the account you want to connect.
- Tap Yes, finish Setup.
Once completed, you can take advantage of UNUM Insights.
Key data from UNUM Insights.
Impressions - the number of times your content is displayed, no matter if it was clicked or not.
Engagements - defined as anytime a user likes or comments on a certain post.
Reach - refers to the total number of unique accounts that have seen your post
Profile activity - the number of users that have visited your Instagram profile.
New Followers - your follower count on Instagram.
Best Time to Post - time and day when your audience is most active.
Top Hashtags - hashtags with higher engagements.