All-In-One Editor | Create with Photo, Video, & Graphics. Our professional editor is designed to fit all your content needs and streamline every creative process. Simply import any of your photos or videos from your device or cloud service and edit them in UNUM. With a wide variety of preset filters and overlays, the opportunity to create your one of a kind content is endless!
- Begin by selecting the image you wish to edit.
- Tap on the "EDIT" icon on the bottom of your screen.
- Your selected image will pop-up and show a collection of editing tools: preset filters, overlays, and professional editing tools.
- When finished, tap ‘DONE’ on the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
Premium Presets | UNUM features over 100+ premium preset filters for all of your editing needs. With collections like vintage, cool, vivid, portrait, and grayscale, just import your content to visualize the many ways one image can come to life.
Overlays | Want to add a vintage vibe or distressed effect to your content? With editing overlays like light, scratches, glitter, dust, and bokeh, you can do just that. Control the intensity of each and every overlay you add to create the perfect balance. PRO TIP! You can even add multiple overlays to one image if you choose! Presets & overlays are both located in UNUM’s editor.
Professional Editing Tools
- Adjust | Crop, rotate, flip, & freeform shape.
- Whiten | Lighten and brighten specific focus areas.
- HSL | (Hue, Saturation, & Lightness) Adjust the unique colors of your image.
- Brightness | Uniformly control all the colors in your image or video to make the overall picture lighter or darker.
- Exposure | Control the amount of light featured in the image or video. Darker images that appear to have less light than needed are considered underexposed, whereas excess light can overpower the image, leaving it overexposed.
- Contrast | Adjust the difference between the lightest and darkest areas of your content. Increasing contrast makes lighter areas lighter and dark areas darker. Decreasing contrast, on the other hand, reduces the overall tonal difference, giving the content a more subdued, vintage-y feel.
- Saturation | Equally change the intensity of all colors at once. Think of saturation as adding vibrancy to your content. However, use this tool sparingly to avoid unnatural-looking hues.
- Vignette | Darken the edges of a photo while keeping the center bright.
- Fade | Soften colors & reduce contrast.
- Tint | Color correct & add a single color, tonal overlay.
- Temperature | Increasing the temperature adds warmth by boosting the content’s orange tones. Decreasing the temperature does the opposite, cooling the image or video down by boosting its blue tones.
- Highlight | Adjust the details in the brightest and darkest parts of a photo. Deepen darker colors by decreasing (-) and enhance brighter ones by adding (+) highlights.
- Clarity | Increase the contrast between dark and light pixels along the edges of the subjects in pictures.
- Border | Add a border, select a color, & control the width.